Feedback – Testimonials

Feel free to leave your feedback – From Time to time, we receive feedback from our customers through email.  Although It “sort of breaks the rules” of this, I will post under my email! as a cut and past.

22 comments on “Feedback – Testimonials
  1. Wendy Gladstein says:

Mike’s whole team at Vanguard were tremendous. From the estimating to the packing, moving and setting up, everyone was efficient, courteous and careful. When I called Vanguard initially, Jim was out to my house in less than a day to provide a written estimate. When I needed some extra moving help in advance of the big move date, Mike was able to provide that help at a very reasonable rate. The men who did the final moving worked hard and fast, and knew exactly how to pack a truck so nothing moved around. They were very careful with all of my stuff. I’d recommend Vanguard with no reservations.

2. Eileen says:

I’ve been using vanguard logistics for five years now and they are awesome. Great customer service friendly reliable reasonably price. They go out of their way to help you I would use them over and over again every time I move
    Eileen

3. Tom Beusse says:

The Vanguard team has moved me three times in the last 10 years. Each move required creative solutions and extraordinary patience. The Vanguard team showed both in each instance. The team who shows up on moving day is as courteous as they are careful while they move efficiently to complete the job on time and under budget. Although I don’t intend to move again soon, the next time I do, I will absolutely use Vanguard.

4. Krista says:

After calling Mike and bugging him for help with moves so often, you’d think he’d stop replying and helping me, but strangely enough, he calls back, kind and considerate, and helps me organize whatever move it is that I need to manage next. But seriously, Vanguard is great! I have used them 4 or 5 times for moves in and out of Florida and North Carolina. Every team for each move has been polite and careful, has been clear and quick, and have been really great. I can’t say enough good things about how helpful Vanguard Logistics of CT has been to me. They are highly recommended.

5. Lou Feniola says:

We moved from CT to SC, & didn’t know where to begin when it came to finding a moving company. Friends of ours used Vanguard for their move from CT to SC, & they recommended that we call Mike or Dave to get our journey started. That was one of the BEST “moves” we made. From start to finish, our process went very smooth. They were very professional, thorough, & knowledgeable. We were so impressed with the help they gave us, we even had them help us get our two cars transported to our new address. The communication they had with us was superb, & they kept us well informed throughout the process. With everything else we had going on, it was nice to know our possessions were safe (both in storage & on our final move). Our items arrived in beautiful condition, & we were not missing anything. We highly recommend Vangaurd & all of the people who helped make our move a very positive experience.

6. Bonnie says:

Dave and his crew did an amazing job with our move, from start to finish. They were prompt, courteous and extremely careful with our belongings. I would recommend them highly.

7. Avis says:

I moved from Connecticut to a new house in Iowa. It was still being built when I contacted Vanguard. Dave was terrific to go over everything I thought would fit into my new house. He spent a lot of time with me and we even looked at the floor plans of the new house which still had an undetermined closing date.

I have moved back and forth across the country several times and have never had such good service from my initial contact with a moving company.

After working with Dave I knew that I didn’t need to do any more “shopping” for a moving company.

Then Mike took over and we were in close contact as the builder for my new house kept me informed of the progress. The builder was on-time and Mike arranged for my household goods to be delivered within three days after my closing date. That gave me just the time I needed to take the list of what was coming and plan just where everything would go when the truck arrived. The driver kept me informed of his whereabouts and came exactly as we had planned.

I would recommend anyone moving from CT to not waste any time, but to call Vanguard Logistics for a secure moving experience.

8. Brian de Lacy says:

Full marks to Vanguard. They helped us move in our recent relocation. We experienced a delay with our new home and Vanguard were more than accommodating helping us with storage etc during the delay (and with a sense of humor to boot). They were always pleasant, helpful and the team that moved us did so with real professionalism. Well done and thank you Vanguard.

9. Melissa J says:

I sincerely want to thank you for your help in helping us downsize from our long-time family home and helping move my elderly mother with several antiques and other prized possessions. I was dreading the process, but the move turned out to be the easiest part of the transition — really a great experience. Your attention to detail beforehand and your team’s impeccable performance during the move surpassed every expectation. Everyone was prompt, courteous, careful, and in problem-solving mode. You even were able to help us arrange a short-notice move to a storage unit afterward. Being out of state, it’s hard to find someone you can trust. I am so happy that our realtor recommended your company and I would not hesitate to do the same for anyone in CT!

10. These guys are awesome. The Team did a tremendous job. They showed up on time, got to work right away and barely stopped. We will definitely keep them in mind for our next move. They made this experience a great one.

Sincerely,

Dan & Pam

11. Albert says:

Mike and the guys were amazing. Nothing but professional in every aspect. Would recommend them to all.

Thanks again for all your assistance.

12. THANK YOU for the FABULOUS service you gave us from start (Dave’s estimate) to middle (Mike’s practicals) to finish (Mr. Xavier, Edison and Edison). We have already started referring you.

13. Scott Wyshynski says:

We couldn’t be more happier with the whole process. Things went pretty quickly and they took the time and care with our items as if it were theirs.

We felt we were apart of the process and not just another moving assignment.

14. Judy says:

We moved from CT to PA. Vanguard was great. The movers, Jake, George and Geray were efficient, polite and professional. I would not hesitate to use them again.

15. Ben says:

The movers were very polite and professional. Even though their truck broke down they rented a truck and made sure to be at my apartment at the time they said they would be there. They had everything moved out and into the new place in the estimated time. I would definitely use Vanguard in the future

16. Craig Limbert says:

Vanguard Logistics and National Van Lines are truly professional all the way! They moved a full load from Goshen, NY to Iva, SC and they were extremely careful wrapping furniture and caring for our possessions. Demetrius was an outstanding driver and boy, can he and his crew’s work hard and effectively! If I ever move again, I will call on Dave to give me the estimate, Mike to keep me posted with arrangements and all of the staff who worked so hard to make this a successful move.. The best you can get for your buck! Both ends went so smoothly!!

17. Ruben says:

Your crew moved us a few weeks ago and they were fantastic! They showed up 10 minutes early and ready to work! They were professional, courteous, and very caring of our family belongings. We would highly recommend Vanguard to everyone!