Feedback

Feel free to leave your feedback

12 comments on “Feedback
  1. Ruben says:

Your crew moved us a few weeks ago and they were fantastic! They showed up 10 minutes early and ready to work! They were professional, courteous, and very caring of our family belongings. We would highly recommend Vanguard to everyone!

2. Craig Limbert says:

Vanguard Logistics and National Van Lines are truly professional all the way! They moved a full load from Goshen, NY to Iva, SC and they were extremely careful wrapping furniture and caring for our possessions. Demetrius was an outstanding driver and boy, can he and his crew’s work hard and effectively! If I ever move again, I will call on Dave to give me the estimate, Mike to keep me posted with arrangements and all of the staff who worked so hard to make this a successful move.. The best you can get for your buck! Both ends went so smoothly!!

3. Ben says:

The movers were very polite and professional. Even though their truck broke down they rented a truck and made sure to be at my apartment at the time they said they would be there. They had everything moved out and into the new place in the estimated time. I would definitely use Vanguard in the future

4. Judy says:

We moved from CT to PA. Vanguard was great. The movers, Jake, George and Geray were efficient, polite and professional. I would not hesitate to use them again.

5. Scott Wyshynski says:

We couldn’t be more happier with the whole process. Things went pretty quickly and they took the time and care with our items as if it were theirs.

We felt we were apart of the process and not just another moving assignment.

6. THANK YOU for the FABULOUS service you gave us from start (Dave’s estimate) to middle (Mike’s practicals) to finish (Mr. Xavier, Edison and Edison). We have already started referring you.

7. Albert says:

Mike and the guys were amazing. Nothing but professional in every aspect. Would recommend them to all.

Thanks again for all your assistance.

8. These guys are awesome. The Team did a tremendous job. They showed up on time, got to work right away and barely stopped. We will definitely keep them in mind for our next move. They made this experience a great one.

Sincerely,

Dan & Pam

9. Melissa J says:

I sincerely want to thank you for your help in helping us downsize from our long-time family home and helping move my elderly mother with several antiques and other prized possessions. I was dreading the process, but the move turned out to be the easiest part of the transition — really a great experience. Your attention to detail beforehand and your team’s impeccable performance during the move surpassed every expectation. Everyone was prompt, courteous, careful, and in problem-solving mode. You even were able to help us arrange a short-notice move to a storage unit afterward. Being out of state, it’s hard to find someone you can trust. I am so happy that our realtor recommended your company and I would not hesitate to do the same for anyone in CT!

10. Brian de Lacy says:

Full marks to Vanguard. They helped us move in our recent relocation. We experienced a delay with our new home and Vanguard were more than accommodating helping us with storage etc during the delay (and with a sense of humor to boot). They were always pleasant, helpful and the team that moved us did so with real professionalism. Well done and thank you Vanguard.

11. Avis says:

I moved from Connecticut to a new house in Iowa. It was still being built when I contacted Vanguard. Dave was terrific to go over everything I thought would fit into my new house. He spent a lot of time with me and we even looked at the floor plans of the new house which still had an undetermined closing date.

I have moved back and forth across the country several times and have never had such good service from my initial contact with a moving company.

After working with Dave I knew that I didn’t need to do any more “shopping” for a moving company.

Then Mike took over and we were in close contact as the builder for my new house kept me informed of the progress. The builder was on-time and Mike arranged for my household goods to be delivered within three days after my closing date. That gave me just the time I needed to take the list of what was coming and plan just where everything would go when the truck arrived. The driver kept me informed of his whereabouts and came exactly as we had planned.

I would recommend anyone moving from CT to not waste any time, but to call Vanguard Logistics for a secure moving experience.

12. Bonnie says:

Dave and his crew did an amazing job with our move, from start to finish. They were prompt, courteous and extremely careful with our belongings. I would recommend them highly.